Acer Predator XB270H 144hz flickering?

Options
stoneman666
stoneman666 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 23 in 2018 Archives
Hey, i've had this problem for a while now, i tried to return the monitor to the place where i bought it from, CDON.com, it cost me 379€ and i am really sad that, i can't use the full specs of the monitor because it starts flickering half the screen, i would like to have and answer how do i fix it, or maybe Acer could send me a new one and i can send the broken one to you, i have original package and everything, i contacted CDON and all they did after two weeks of waiting to answer is told me to contact Acer "or something" what a great customer service, i would really like to play on 144hz, that's why i bought the monitor... Please help, here's link to the video what does the monitor do when i switch to 144hz : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cj3Y1Yp8o8

Answers

• mckayi
    mckayi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    1. I have the same issue with the XB271HU monitor at 144hz any help would be really useful. It seems fine in windows but as soon as any game starts it flickers and if the game is in a window you get ghosting across the whole screen...