Bluetooth options missing

galileex
galileex Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I just bought an ACER aspire PC intel core i5 7th gen. the wifi and bluetooth was working fine for the first 6 months, but one day the PC suddenly just would'nt turn-on anymore without me knowing any possible cause, because the night before it was still working perfectly and i shut it down properly without any issues. so i brought the CPU to the ACER service center and they told me that the problem was with the motherboard. and since it was still under warranty, i got them fix for free. so here's my problem, after I got them back, i immediately notice that the "wifi connection option" and also the "bluetooth" are completely missing. can anyone tell me what might be the possible cause for this? cause i have been searching here and there for answers and i cant seem to find any. i even watched some tutorials on how to fix it, but even in the tutorials, the options they are pointing to fix the problem cannot be found in my PC. I desperately need help.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Please help with the exact model number of your laptop?
    Is the wi-fi connectivity working fine?
    Does your laptop have windows 8 or 10?
    Also, check in device manager if any device has yellow exclamation mark next to it?