Why does my Veriton L4610G freeze on the Windows 10 update 1709?

OfficeGuy27
OfficeGuy27 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 29 in 2018 Archives
Why does my Veriton L4610G freeze on the Windows 10 update 1709? I contacted Microsoft support and they told me I may need to download a Windows 10 driver, but Windows 10 has already ran on the computer since the free upgrade and was't one of the key points of Windows 10 not having to worry about drivers. Anyways, an official Driver from Acer has not been released. Has anyone in the community heard of an unofficial one?

Comments

• DanAz
    DanAz Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

As a fellow "newbie" with a now-useless quad-core Acer X3400 desktop, I'm disappointed over the number of no-solution dead ends I'm reading here with respect to problems caused by Win-10 updates.  Why is no one from Acer responding???
  • boruckij
    boruckij Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a desktop mod aspire m3970  with tons of disc space --but i also cannot upgrade win 10 without it freezing.. Surely someone knows what the solution is because a lot of people are posting the exact same problem. HELP
  • ishaq0925
    ishaq0925 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

I think you should try original win 10 rather than upgrading it. or get back to your win
  • Otisfan1215
    Otisfan1215 Member Posts: 1 New User
    In My garage, there is an Acer Veriton L4610G, and it freezes when it does any kind of updates as well as killing the internet for the server and everything. NOT GOOD:(