SNID: ***

Long S/N: ***

Model: Aspire 8735G-6472

Need to replace
LCD,
Grpahics card,
heat sink and fan.

Thats my request, if you have more time More on my story:

I have treid contacting Acer australia too many tims... as of right now I am ready to spend the rest of my summer campaignign to see that Acer, atleast in australia, never sees another cent in business.

I originally purchased my laptop in canada. The card i used granted a 3 year warranty extension. Now I am attempting to fix my laptop under this warranty and all acer will not quote me or this regeristered repair center for the parts and shipping. (A quote i need before i can get the repair approved under the warranty) I patiently sorted my way all the way up the call chain several times and when I make my request clear and ask to either be quoted these costs or have this quoted to the repair center (which was suggested by ACER australia in the first place) they say they can not do it, when I persist and ask to be put on the phone with someone that can accomplish this I get hung up on or transfered to someoen who can do nothing for me and repeats the cycle of hanging up or passing the buck.

Please help before I waste my summer tilting at windmills.

Thanks for reading,

Matt

[edited for privacy]

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options

If you are unable to get out of warranty service from Acer Australia, and would rather have the notebook repaired in Canada, we would suggest contacting them directly.  There is normally a flat rate repair for out of warranty units.  You would be responsible for that charge, shipping to the repair facility, and the item could only be returned to a Canadian address.

This discussion has been closed.