Aspire V5-573P HDMI audio driver stop working after sometime.

Emanuel666
Emanuel666 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello, I have an Aspire V5-573P-9422, the HDMI audio driver fail, randomly, the driver turns yellow with and exclamation sign and stop working. I have the latest Audio driver which is Audio realtek 6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A, and keeps happening. We have this Laptop in an auditory connected via HDMI cable to a surround system, and the purpose of this laptop is using it to watch a movie or make a presentation. The only way to fix it is restarting the computer but this might take a while and doing it frequently is annoying. Using the Audio driver of windows and listening with the sound of the laptop is not an option. I tried management energy to maximum performance, restarting sound services and updating windows. This PC is always turn on in case someone need to use the auditory and most of the times is in suspended mode after hours of inactivity, having to restart the PC to fix its not practical. Can someone help me? i would really appreciate your help.

Comments

• EvolvingJohn
    EvolvingJohn Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have found that reinstalling the audio driver if it stops working seems to remedy the problem - and it might be faster than restarting. I had this issue before on my old install of windows, but it has since been reset and I have not noticed the problem since - so its definitely a software issue.
  • noname2019
    noname2019 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Why is everybody keep pushing to the same solution with "reinstalling the driver". Is like when a car does no longer start, you reinstall the engine instead of swaping the dead battery out.