How do I display the date on my taskbar next to the time?

Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 2023 in 2018 Archives
Not sure if this is an Acer question or a Windows question. Thought I'd start here first. I went into settings to see if there was a way to display date next to time on my taskbar but couldn't find anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,436 Trailblazer
    edited January 2018 Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Click Settings at start, click Time and Language tile, switch on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically, the time & date will show in Taskbar. You can also check in Personalisation tile whether Clock is turned on.
    Settings, click Personalization tile, click Taskbar in the left pane, scroll down to Turn System icons turn on/off, check whether Clock is switched on.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,436 Trailblazer
    edited January 2018 Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Click Settings at start, click Time and Language tile, switch on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically, the time & date will show in Taskbar. You can also check in Personalisation tile whether Clock is turned on.
    Settings, click Personalization tile, click Taskbar in the left pane, scroll down to Turn System icons turn on/off, check whether Clock is switched on.