Acronis True Image 2017 compatible with Acer Aspire E15 E5-575G-57D4 laptop?

Andrepartthree
Andrepartthree Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited July 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi guys new to the forums so apologies if I make any mistakes when posting this  :) 

Like the title says, I recently purchased a Acer Aspire E15 E5-575G-57D4  laptop ... I'm going to install Acronis True Image 2017 on it ... I'm wondering if by chance if anyone has also installed an Acronis True Image product (doesn't even have to be 2017 version, I think the versions are pretty much similar though I'd assume with each passing year they add support for more and more hardware - I guess? :)   )  on this particular laptop ... or even an Acer Aspire E15 laptop in general (hopefully they all react to Acronis the same way :)  ) .. and if so, have you ever had occasion to restore the laptop from an Acronis image and if so did it work?  I've heard some horror stories about how Acronis doesn't "play nice" with laptops that have some sort of hidden partition used to recover the laptop back to it's factory default option (and yep, I know I can restore the laptop to it's factory default option worst case scenario - but it would be nice to have a program that can capture "screenshots" of the laptop after you've installed all your stuff on it and restore it if necessary back to that condition  :)  ) ... 

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads and replies :)