how to use a micro SD card to expand memory

jiujitsugirl
jiujitsugirl Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
I recently bought a Liquid Zest T06 from Costco in Canada.   It was doing what I want (faster than my old phone :)  )  Now I want to expand the memory so that I can put music on it and move some apps over.   I bought a 64 GB micro SD card which should rock it's world but it won't save anything to it.   I can't change the default drive to the SD unless I make it portable and then I can't save the weightlifting aps I want onto it.     I thought I knew how to do it because it worked fine on my samsung phone but now I'm just stuck.    Suggestions?      

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    that's how newer android version works, other manufacturers did some workarounds to move apps to SD but not Acer.

so at the end, music, pictures and so on, can be stored on the microSD; apps, just some parts of them if they have such option available.
    (settings/apps - tapping on each app you want move and checking if the options is available)
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jiujitsugirl
    jiujitsugirl Member Posts: 2 New User
    it's working now and all my apps and music are on it.    woohoo.     you all brought me luck.    :) 
  • DOACK
    DOACK Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi Fly
    That sounded so easy but I don't see anything in the apps I tapped to transfer to my new 64 G card. I have the TO6 Model, running Android 6.0...anybody got anything?