How to fix the size of the UI in games while playing 4k?

Options
Troopi
Troopi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I got a 4k monitor, and I was really excited to play games in 4k. I turned on the computer after hooking up the monitor and I noticed that everything was much smaller. There was more room for shortcuts and stuff. I figured this was normal and I didn't mind it. However, when I opened Steam, I noticed that it had become blurry. That is when I figured something was wrong. I opened a game (Hearts of Iron 4, if it matters) and it was the same thing. I changed the resolution of the game to 4k, and it became sharp again. But everything was smaller. It was really difficult to read things that it said and stuff and really impacted my enjoyment of the game. I want to know if this is just something I have to get used to, or if this can be fixed somehow. I understand that there may be a really easy solution, but I can't find anything that really explains this in detail anywhere. I would love some help if anyone has an idea

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options
    you need to check if the game has a setting to increase UI size, if not...you have to search if any mod helps you to increase UI size...if not, you can't do pretty much.
    I'm not an Acer employee.