I lost my windows product key for w3 810 can anyone help me? I need to install new windows...

Phani
Phani Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives
Recently I bought a micro hdmi cable and it was working fine with my w3 810 but, since last month I started having trouble. Whenever I would connect the cable to a turned off tv and turn it on, it would project for like 5 sec and stop so I searched all over the web tried everything it was to no use so I decided to re install my software but i lost my product key for windows 8.1 can somebody help me?
PS: my tab shuts off everytime I turn it on because of some recent update, it's also not resetting so I guess re-installing os seems to be only way.

Answers

• levo
    levo Member Posts: 4 New User
    There is an ACER recovery DVD that is given with W3-810 tablet,  it will install Windows 8.1 32-bit only. Your license number is embedded in BIOS. In other way, Windows 8.1 32-bit or actual Windows 10 Home 32-bit Setup DVDs read your license from BIOS. But you must use Windows 10 winver 1607 setup DVD only, because Acer W3-810 has Atom Z2760 Clover Trail processor and you may use Windows 10 Home 32-bit winver 1607 only.