Acer Predator Helios 300 NO HDD MOUNT OR CABLE

Muff1nMan600
Muff1nMan600 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I sent them a request for the HDD cable and caddy, and the person Kevin O says to call him between 8am and 5pm CST on the weekdays and I cannot call him between those times because I have school everyday from 8-5 and the only free time I have is on the weekends! So I get out of school early I give him a call and he doesn't pick up. So I left him a message explaining everything and I asked him if he could send me an email.. I received no email back, no return phone call nothing! I am really fed up with this system and I will most likely never be purchasing another product from Acer if this is how their customer service is! If anyone could get back to me about this I would much appreciate this because I am fed up with Acer and their customer service!!

Answers

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    edited December 2017
    Since it seems you are not getting a response, which is bad support and something I have not seen anyone else have happen to them in this scenario.

(This is what I would do in this case)
    Try using a chat agent and see if you can get any further. If they themselves can't get it sorted, have them give you an email to someone who can.

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/chat/chat_launch#_ga=2.233703389.2100220932.1512088622-1395724887.1510120734

7 days a week, 5AM to 2AM CST (Central Standard Time), 6AM to 3AM Eastern, 3AM to 12AM (midnight) pacific time

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss