Windows 10 and 4k2k CB281HK 28" monitors poor display

Options
Reneb3
Reneb3 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I just bought two of these monitors for my home computer.  I mostly do some 3D modeling and wanted bigger and higher resolution displays.  These on paper fit the bill.  However they are poor at displaying text.  The text for the on screen icons looks like they are displayed in multi color vs. the white they should be.  Almost like they are printed with a mask with a picture under the mask if that makes sense.  The text is also fuzzy like the monitor is not running in it's native resolution, but it is.  Some elements don't display correctly like the "full screen" icon in the top right of the window display.  It only shows the top and bottom of the box, not the sides.  This computer is an ASUS I7 w nVidea GFORCE 770 running windows 10.  I have fiddled with font settings, resolution, text size with no determinable change in performance.  Am I missing something or should I just return them.  I have also tried my Microsoft Surface running windows 10 with identical results.  Appreciate any help.