Acer website logs me off when trying to register product

Beast29
Beast29 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I am trying to register my new laptop but acer website keeps logging me off.

Comments

• nmdewitt
    nmdewitt Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am Having the same issue, it just keep taking me back to the sign in screen!! 
  • harshams
    harshams Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue , its so annoying. Please acer do something about it 
  • skagneti
    skagneti Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem as of 12/10 and I have to register to receive my software for my vr headset.  Terrible first customer experience for a first time customer.
  • Dogcow
    Dogcow Member Posts: 1 New User
    Came here and registered to say the same thing: can’t register a new Acer laptop because login does not to work and always redirects to main page. Therefor can’t get to profile page. Fix please.
  • roxxellana
    roxxellana Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I'm trying to register my laptop and it keeps returning to the sign-on screen. Tried a few times and wasted my time. Does anyone know if they're going to fix this? Gives a bad impression, and I've bought Acer for the first time too.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this inconvenience; I have done some testing myself and could not replicate the issue. I have created an account and also registered a product with no errors, please see following screenshots:

Can you all post some screenshots of the error so i can follow up to the correct department?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited December 2017

Hello everyone,

Please confirm if the problem continues to occur?

To my understanding it’s been solved and I been unable to replicate it on my end.

I await for comments,

Best regards, 
    Acer-Manny