Bluetooth disappeared

Options
DoctorEmme19
DoctorEmme19 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Good evening! I have an Acer Aspire E15-575G with Windows 10, purchased a few months ago. Today, failing to connect the Bluetooth mouse immediately, I switched off the Bluetooth by clicking on the icon in the Notifications panel (the one that opens to the right sideways, to be understood). When I clicked, suddenly the icon disappeared and, going from the settings, does not appear the button to activate the Bluetooth and under each device previously connected to the PC there is written "Bluetooth is disabled". Also in Device Manager there is no voice that you send me back to Bluetooth. I tried to install the drivers downloaded from the Acer site (tried both Intel and Atheros ones) and I also tried, subsequently, to restore the OS to 3 days ago, but still the Bluetooth does not appear. What can I do?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options
    Does Device Manager show Network adapters? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoctorEmme19
    Options
    JackE said:
    Does Device Manager show Network adapters? Jack E/NJ
    Trying to reboot several times to enter the BIOS (I had forgotten that in UEFI you enter from the operating system started), after a third reboot I heard the sound of the connection of a hardware device. I checked and as for enchantment it reappeared. Mystery! It also appeared in Device Manager
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options

Congratulazioni! Puoi anche inserire il BIOS fuori da Windows, ma devi essere veloce. È meglio se la macchina è completamente spenta. Iniziare a toccare il tasto F2 anche prima di premere il pulsante di accensione per accendere la macchina. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoctorEmme19
    Options
    Ok, grazie mille per il consiglio! Inoltre ho anche fatto una ricerca di aggiornamenti driver con Driver Booster e, tra i driver datati, c'era proprio quello del bluetooh. Quindi ora ho aggiornato tutto sperando che il problema non si ripresenti.