Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Z35P Refresh Rate???

endmillendmill Posts: 2Member New User
edited January 24 in Predator Monitors
So I build a new computer get a new video card Strix 1080Ti and a new monitor Predator Z35P why is it I can not go past a refresh rate of 50Hz?  I don't know why this is so hard to figure out. I thought it was the driver but no driver exists on the acer web page for this monitor.  So what am I doing wrong?
Thanks...

FAQ & Answers

• endmillendmill Posts: 2Member New User
    So here is the funny thing...  I decided to swap out the HDMI cable and use the DP cable instead keep in mind these cables were supplied in the box of the monitor and now I can get 100Hz refresh...WTF?   The G-SYNC option wouldn't even show in the Nvidia control panel until I changed the cable as well any suggestions not that I really need to use the HDMI because this can be very confusing if someone else comes up with the same problem or maybe the cable is bad?
  • TaurusCCTaurusCC Posts: 1Member New User
    This info can be found in the quick start guide that came with your monitor:
    Because we ALWAYS read the manual first. :)