Why is your computer *****

ArDestroyer
ArDestroyer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
First of all, my pc is only 10 months old so it's still pretty new. Yesterday I decided to reinstall my whole pc because it was starting to run slowly, when it was done with the entire reinstall I opened up a browser to start downloading my antivirus program and some other ***** I usually have downloaded. When I try to click a link the whole pc just freezes and I can't do anything for a good 10 seconds, and then when I finally can do anything the only thing I can do is close the browser. So I tried restarting the pc about 3 times and use a couple different browsers before I realized the PC was *****, so as tired of acers ***** as I was I completely reinstalled the whole computer from scratch, this took about 5 hours so I let it do it's thing during the night. 
So then I wake up the next morning and it's finally done, I get on the computer after the long intro and I try opening a browser and download my antivirus again.. This time I can actually access websites which shouldn't be a fkn issue to begin with. I log on to the website and try to download it, when it keeps telling me that it's getting interrupted from something. So then I restart it a couple of times and try to mixture with the browsers settings, pc settings etc. It's still not working, now this pisses me off a ***** load and not just that but my Acer Predator G3-710 has crashing a couple of times before when I was playing intense competitive games of Counter Strike, mid-game. It's crashed without any reason to crash and I have just thought what ever let's just hope it doesn't crash again. So I still can't download my antivirus program, and I restart my pc once more. When it turns on again a black screen with white text says a bunch of *****, I read through it and it says that it suggests that I reset the "Trusted Platform Module" and I don't know wtf that is. So I'm torn what should I do? I leave it there for 5 min without doing anything and it eventually skips the whole thing and just turns on again as normal. So I try to download the antivirus again with no success, I restart the pc again and it suggests to reset the TPM again so I say ***** it and try to  do it without knowing what i'm giving myself in to.  
Now I THINK the computer is running like it was supposed to after the first reinstallation. The pc will most likely still be crashing now and then, here and there but I shouldn't have any other problems other than that. If acer or anyone else could give me a reasoning for why my pc has been crashing and why I now got this problem when simply trying to reinstall it once then that would be cool. I can still say that I will never again buy another PC from acer.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    edited November 2017
    please report your BIOS version:
    windows logo + r
    type
    msinfo32

report BIOS version date
    -----
    download this tool, whocrashed:

before running it, browse to C:\windows\minidump
    delete all files apart the first 2-3 files (newest)
    then install whocrashed and run it
    click on Analyze
    report here the result.

I'm not an Acer employee.