Trouble getting acer mixed reality headset to fit

jay9154
jay9154 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi, i have recently purchased the acer mixed reality headset and although it is quite an impressive product, it does have a few pitfalls, first of all when i put on the headset with the strap on the lower part of the back of my head the headset is not tight against my face which creates blurring which is game breaking. To combat this i place the strap on the upper part of the back of my head, which presses the headset against my face. But then the headset squeezes my nose shut, which is very annoying. Is there another way to put it on that i am missing, or is there a strap to use to press the headset against my face even when the strap is on the lower part of the back of my head?   

Answers

• ASGARD
    ASGARD Member Posts: 2 New User
    HI I HAVE JUST GOT THE ACER MIXED REALITY HEADSET ON THE HEADSET AT THE BACK WERE THE THUMB WHEEL IS SLACKEN IT OF PLACE THE UNIT ON THE HEAD WITH VISOR DOWN PLACE THE UNIT WITH WHAT IS BEEN CALLED THE SWEET SPOT (THE LENSES IN THE MIDDLE NOT BLURRED LOOKING VIEWS )AS YOU TIGHTEN THE THUMB SCREW OF THE HEADSET SLIGHTLY ADJUST HEADSET TO GET A BETTER FIT ON YOUR HEAD MIGHT BE TRIAL AND ERROR AT FIRST