Acer Care Center Bugged

RoarRay
RoarRay Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I am on a Predator G3-571 using Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have had this laptop for almost a month and I found the Acer Care Center very helpful however mine is slightly bugged. Under the My System section it doesn't listed anything for the summary or hardware configuration.  In the check-up section it lists my ssd/hdd, battery health as "Not checked." When I click check now, the program freezes. Under Lan it says "checking" even though I have not clicked it, I am also on Wifi. When I plug in an Ethernet cable it doesn't change. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I've tried running it as an admin, trouble shooting, making sure it is update. Today I decided to reformat my laptop and do a clean install to see if it would resolve the issue and it did not. I noticed this bug after the big Windows update that was about 2 weeks ago. How can I resolve this bug?

Answers

• BRYDEN
    BRYDEN Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem with my G3-710 Predator using Windows 10 home  64 bit afterthe  May updates. Getting information hangs Care centre still utilizing aprox 30% cpu and 66mb of memory. Any Ideas?