Display different colours instead of original color

mckrahman
mckrahman Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi

I bought a laptop last month from Czech republic. I am a graphics designer and designed a visiting card in Photoshop. Later I opened this file in another machine and mobile also and I saw colour difference.

For example if I choose a magenta color in this computer that color will see as dark magenta in another machines.

The same if I choose magenta in another machine that color will see as faded magenta in aspire 5  A515-51G-55X7

Thank you

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Every laptop has a different presentation of colours and this one has half-decent colour accuracy. Also the brightness of the display affect the colour output. At minimum brightness you can see something as dark blue, but turning up the brightness will reveal it as lighter blue. Different machines have different brightness and therefore the colours may seem different across each one.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• mckrahman
    mckrahman Member Posts: 2 New User
    ven98 said:
    Every laptop has a different presentation of colours and this one has half-decent colour accuracy. Also the brightness of the display affect the colour output. At minimum brightness you can see something as dark blue, but turning up the brightness will reveal it as lighter blue. Different machines have different brightness and therefore the colours may seem different across each ven98 said:
    Every laptop has a different presentation of colours and this one has half-decent colour accuracy. Also the brightness of the display affect the colour output. At minimum brightness you can see something as dark blue, but turning up the brightness will reveal it as lighter blue. Different machines have different brightness and therefore the colours may seem different across each one.
    How can I setup brightness of aspire 5 ?
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    From windows, action centre(bottom right if you are using windows 10 1607 or later). It is not just about the brightness, every laptop has a different representation of colours.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!