customer service question

Options
Filia
Filia Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I bought a Chromebook in March. By July it started freezing up on me. By Oct. it died on me, the battery wouldn't charge more than 45%, the screen would freeze and when I would be on it, everything would suddenly go blank. I found Costco only takes returns the first 90 days so I had to deal with customer service. My question is why are the people who deal with phone calls all foreign? I waited 22 min. for the first service rep to speak to me. She must have been from the middle east. I had no idea what she was saying and she just kept talking. I finally told her that I had to speak with someone else. The guy I got wasn't much better. It was very difficult to understand him and my husband and I both were trying to understand as we put him on speaker phone. We have nothing good to say about your customer service. It was a pain to pack my Chromebook and get it to a Fed Ex, especially since they forgot to send us the shipping label and we had to call back which was annoying after spending approx. 2 hrs on the phone with them. Am I the only one who would love to have Americans answering the phones?