Acer Registration Site Down?

gapi
gapi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2018 in Members Lounge
I'm trying to register my laptop. Its not working.

Comments

• blenderbender
    blenderbender Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

I've been trying for a week now. The registration page won't load, just get a blank white screen. Also the 'my acer' page does the same.I had to call to register the Chromebook that I'd just purchased from Costco.com. They told me the warranty date had started in January and that I had just 2 months of warranty left. I had to send them a screenshot of my e-receipt to prove the purchase date and got an email with the updated correct date a couple days later. Bunch of ***** just to register a brand new machine. It's a little foreboding and I hope I don't ever need real support in the future. Good luck with yours!
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    @rwm
     can you please check it?
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • blenderbender

Tinkerer

okay.... the 'my acer' page loads now..... don't know who or how that happened... whatever. But now the problem is the Chromebook that I had registered by email doesn't show on the 'my products' page..... what next? 
  • blenderbender

Tinkerer

NEVER MIND... I just registered it again. Apparently the purchase date was just updated but it wasn't registered. Very poor and vague customer service.
  • Teetertotter
    Teetertotter Member Posts: 20 Networker
    blender.....Have fun with your new Chromebook as my 3 year old Acer Chromebook, is fast and connects to Wi-Fi, DSL,  5G at home.  At slower connection speeds say, 5Mbps, it is still fast enough.  

• treborrogergcam
    treborrogergcam Member Posts: 1 New User
    When I click on registration, I'm sent back to log in. I can't register my new acer aspire E 
  • bradyjl
    bradyjl Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing happens to me... When I click on register a product, I'm sent back to log in.  I can't register my new acer monitor.  
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello everyone,

Please confirm if the problem continues to occur?

To my understanding it’s been solved and I been unable to replicate it on my end.

I await for comments,

Best regards, 
    Acer-Manny
  • FortFun
    FortFun Member Posts: 2 New User
    Acer-Manny,

Trying to "Confirm My New Acer Product Registration" via the link sent to me in an email for my new Acer Swift.  Keep getting the message "Sorry, the system is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

• moonsandbees
    moonsandbees Member Posts: 1 New User
    FortFun said:
    Acer-Manny,

Trying to "Confirm My New Acer Product Registration" via the link sent to me in an email for my new Acer Swift.  Keep getting the message "Sorry, the system is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

I'm getting this issue too. Has anyone managed to fix it yet?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi FortFun and moonsandbees,

Can a screenshot be sent via PM for follow up?

Also, what is the link that your clicking on for registration?

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • WacoJohn
    WacoJohn Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

"Sorry, the system is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

me too.  Here is the link from the email:

http://t.acer-mail.com/c/2001030/3266/39506874/1/cAirDroid Web7-NRzm9FG4wWBcKYl_VmKiQ008xEL-Uq62jdC7rehRgRhxx5HY8oSd3eeDzJQ5MSZKRaTS4OxPxlqaTu54Zd5yqJ5MQYU6E8QRq3t5bBuI

Here is a link to the error page:

https://account.acer.com/sso/error/unavailable

Here is a screenshot:

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi WacoJohn,

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues, can you please send me a private message with the serial number of your product to better assist you?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • WacoJohn
    WacoJohn Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Just now msged you with the requested info.   Thank you.
  • DarrylF1
    DarrylF1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to register my computer? Why can't I talk to a rep instead of a recording that doesn't help? Smh.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    DarrylF1 said:
    This is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to register my computer? Why can't I talk to a rep instead of a recording that doesn't help? Smh.
    Sorry DarrylF1, what number are you trying to call, you can also contact us via chat Click to Chat. Are you getting an error when trying to register your unit on our site?

Acer-Manny
  • ChaityaPanchal
    ChaityaPanchal Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello @Acer-Manny_Retired i am trying to register my new laptop but it always throwing some error while registering "Sorry, the system is not available at the moment. Please try again later." is acer site is down?

• Dibyapal21
    Dibyapal21 Member Posts: 2 New User

i am also having problems with registration for my new acer aspire7

• Dibyapal21
    Dibyapal21 Member Posts: 2 New User

@ChaityaPanchal me also having this type of problem ??? i got it yesterday from flipkart

• London999
    London999 Member Posts: 3 New User

Same here when trying to register Acer Nitro lap top