Son's Desktop repair (or lack of!)

daddiodaddio Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2017 in Members Lounge
Today I called Acer customer service for the 5th (yes 5th) time, I was told in early August a shipping label to return my sons desktop to Vancouver BC would be with me in 7-10 days.(phone  call #1--30-40 mins) no label arrived, called back 2-3 weeks later transferred to automated messaging system (call #2 25-30 mins) still no shipping label, hence call #3 (30-40 mins) told me return shipping not covered after 1st 3 months of warranty, put me on hold a further 20 mins then cut me off!, call #4 (20-30 mins) told me shipping label "definitely be with me in 7-10 days!" SO here we are 9th of November 2017, still no shipping label, just over a month left on warranty, Call #5 (30-40 mins) you aren't getting a shipping label!, i got mildly angry at being given several months run around, asked for a supervisor (LILY---not even remotely helpful!) apologising to me 100 times is not customer service!, getting me the thing you repeatedly promised to me in a timely manner IS!, the shipping label is probably a 50-60 Dollar item (due to large distance it needs to be shipped!) the damage to a company reputation (not standing by your products etc,,) is way higher than this IMO!, I have Acer phones, laptops etc.. won't be buying anything else Acer unless this gets resolved favourably!, hey I have spent 3-4 hours total on the phone to ACER customer service workers. even at minimum wage this would have covered the cost of a shipping label?, not to mention alleviating the disappointment of my son being without his computer for the last 4 months!, Hugely dissapointed with ACER, mainly for the ridiculous runaround, bare faced lies and thinly veiled attempt to allow the "warranty" to expire!, 

Comments

• Manny0820Manny0820 Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi daddio,

I am sorry to hear this, can you please send me a PM with your serial number so i can have a look in to this to better assist you? 

Thank you,
    Acer-Manny