Nvidia 3D control panel issue

Arkaniz
Arkaniz Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi!
I Updated Nvidia Game Ready Experience (Geforce Experience), and the icon on my task bar to enter to Nvidia Control Panel (3D Configurations,etc) disappeared.
i put off the option that allows to enter with right click on desktop + Nvidia control panel.

I cant find the way to enter to the control panel, anyone knows where is .exe to open it?

Best Answer

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    The .exe file can be found here: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe.

The Control panel no longer shows in the notification tray, and they made it so its not listed as an application. Kinda sucks, but you can add it to your desktop as a shortcut, an icon on your task bar, or to your start menu.

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss

Answers

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    The .exe file can be found here: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe.

The Control panel no longer shows in the notification tray, and they made it so its not listed as an application. Kinda sucks, but you can add it to your desktop as a shortcut, an icon on your task bar, or to your start menu.

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss
  • Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    You can get to the NVIDIA panel through your control panel (press winkey+r and type in control panel, click okay). Or you can right click on the icon in the control panel and send a shortcut to the desktop from there.