Suggest appropriate Workstation

Micik
Micik Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello guys,
I'm considering to purchase one acer Veriton workstation. So far I had only experience with dell and HP workstations. After considering different possibilities, it seems to me that can I get very good price/performance ratio with veriton acer workstation. Basically I don't need very high performance, do i3 CPU, 500 GB HDD and 4 GB RAM will be just fine. The workstation must support windows 7 OS. Actually I intend to use this workstation in a control room of a industrial plant to replace defective HP workstation. The only requirement is that the workstation must support possibility to connect two monitors ad to have extended desktop.
I also need to insert one industrial Profbus communication card with the following interface:
PCI, 33 MHz / 66 MHz, 32 bit , signal voltage: 5 VDC or 3.3VDC , V 2.2 plug and play.
This is the card, I need to use in the workstation:
https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/products/6gk1561-3aa02/communication-processor-cp-5613-a3?pid=263454&mlfb=6GK1561-3AA02&mfn=ps&lc=en-AO

So, what is the cheapest workstation that you can recommended to me?

Thank you very much in advance. I hope I'll have very good experience with the Acer workstations.