Webcam disconnects after several minutes. Acer Aspire V3-571G

AveRevan
AveRevan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

My in my laptom webcam disconnects from system after several minutes from turning the laptop on. I have Windows 10 pro 64bit. It disconnects and appears only if i set hidden devices on, but i can't turn it on with context menu case system thinks that i plugged out it(I'm talking about my integrated webcam!). I haven't found any drivers for it on official site and i tried 2 drivers seacrhing with hardwareID, but reinstalling those drivers had no result. Hope some smart people can help me with my problem.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Answers

• Ap2099
    Ap2099 Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter

Ok first of all, did you adjust or tamper with any of the settings in the web cam? If not then go to your Device Manager, and click on the DRIVER for the web cam, it will then give you option to UPDATE the driver. And if that dose not work, the other option is to get DRIVER UPDATER PROGRAM from the web. This happened to me as well.

When I got the progrom, it fixed every thing of mine that was wrong, DRIVER releated that is. The one that I got was DRIVER BOOSTER 4. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions please fell free to post them here, and I will do my best to ans them for you.

• AveRevan
    AveRevan Member Posts: 2 New User

I tried IObit Driver Booster as well as Acer Care center. All say that my driver is ok and up to date but everything say that camera disconnected(If i restart the laptop webcam will work for several minutes).