Nitro AN515-51

Options
2»

Answers

• the_mechie
    the_mechie Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options
    If it is 7000 only then it's a good bargain.
    The link you shared has the price of 179.99 $ that's why I said so.Could you please share the exact link for purchase of SSD I want one too.
  • daraf
    daraf Member Posts: 33 Troubleshooter
    Options

the_mechie wrote:
    If it is 7000 only then it's a good bargain.
    The link you shared has the price of 179.99 $ that's why I said so.Could you please share the exact link for purchase of SSD I want one too.

http://www.onlyssd.com/product/samsung-850-evo-m-2-250gb-ssd/ 

I bought it from a local shop in chennai after bargaining a bit.

• the_mechie
    the_mechie Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options
    Hi Daraf,
    Did you get the SSD installed.Have you done it by yourself or some Acer technician did it so as to keep the warranty intact.
    How is the performance of the laptop now??
  • daraf
    daraf Member Posts: 33 Troubleshooter
    Options

the_mechie wrote:
    Hi Daraf,
    Did you get the SSD installed.Have you done it by yourself or some Acer technician did it so as to keep the warranty intact.
    How is the performance of the laptop now??

No , i need to resolve the backlight bleed issue first, and then only i will be adding the SSD Smiley Sad

• Smosk
    Smosk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    As far as I know, it seems it's a pretty common issue with the way this kind of laptops are built. The reason is that the bezels of the laptop are pushing the display itself, so to fix it, you gotta push the screen in order to make space between the display and the bezel, or if the problem is too noticeable, just withdraw the laptop screen and check if it's wrongly assembled, which you can fix easily just adjusting some screws. There's no need to change the display, since all the IPS/LCD screens suffer from the same problem, you can change it to a different kind of display, tho.