Acer Switch

Options
replytojain
replytojain Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Team,

I  am trying to purchase the new Acer 2in1 laptops but every time I place the order it gets canceled after some time. It happened twice in a row. I then called up their sales team and they replaced the order, this being the 3rd time order, and asked me to talk to the bank (Amex) to allow the charges. It already saw that they approved the charges but I still called Amex to confirm and they said all is good with this charge. And then after an hour, the order shows as Cancelled again!

I called customer care but they don't know the reason of these cancellations and ask me to re-confirm with the bank to allow charges. As of now, I see 3 pending charges on my Amex and BofA accounts which clearly shows that the charges are going through with both of my cards.

Let me know how do I get to place a successful order as I need to have this laptop with me ASAP!

my last order number was #****

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]