Acer Aspire E5-571-55KE screen

skils
skils Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Dear community,

I have a little trouble with a indipendent repair shop. the laptop(E5-571-55KE) had a broken display cable(green color started to blink in 1 specific screen angle). and i needed it fixed asap. I had a estimed delivery time on the display cable of 3 weeks(i have done my fair share of laptop repairs myself). and the repair shop told me they fix it in 1 week. so i let them fix it.

Long story short, 2 months and 4 display cables later, they managed to get a working display cable installed correctly, i think. 2 display cables where incompatible. and the managed to instal 1 display cable incorrect and the cabble was shorted(the camera part), it was squeezed...

Now i got told the display is working incorrect. so i went over and it looks like a horizontal interlaced problem. moving the display cable arround fixes it temperary(havent seen it for long). now i did notice a text on the back of the screen that i usually get with replacement screens. but i havent seen that text on an original screen. so i was wondering if you guys can confirm is this is the original screen.B156HTN03.1B156HTN03.1

The screen that was installed looks like this. I have never seen an acer original with "Don't Touch!". the screen that was installed was a B156HTN03.1. Is this an original the screen?

I lost all thrust is this repair shop at this point.

Thx in advance,

Jens