FRP / ADP --> Login after a factory reset

Eindgebruiker
Eindgebruiker Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I always loged-in using a PIN, so no idea what the google account was that was linked to the tablet, nor the password.

After a factory reset, Mr Google wants me to provide email adres and corresponding password to use my device again.

I have made mistakes her (e.g. typing in a wrong password or an account which isn't the owner).

I believe to have found the google account linked to the tablet, as that account (when login with it to google.com on a different device), shows me 1 connected app: Acer BYOC

However, when I try to login with that account, I keep getting back to the question for entering email address of the owner.

Is this because of the 72 'lockout period' Google has introduced? Or will you get a seperate message for that (indicating all is OK, but you need to wait X additional hours before able to use)??

I'm glueless now, as I have no idea if I have the correct account or not.

On internet there are options to bypass FRP, but seems Acer has disabled the developer mode, or Google has updated their protection preventing developer mode to become enabled in the 'FRP-phase'