acer one z1402 webcam

titovans
titovans Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives

i have acer one z1402, the problem camera is not working, also in device manager there is no imaging device, pls. help me how to fix it.

tnx and GOD BLESS.

Answers

• BR4GY
    BR4GY Member Posts: 1 New User

i have literally the same problem...i mean the software i use for my webcam is detectable, but the webcam itself is not there...is it because of updates? or what?

• PPANWAR
    PPANWAR Member Posts: 1 New User
    Even I am facing the same issue...there is no camera or imaging devices in device manager and my camera is not working. When I bought this laptop, the camera was working fine and after that I haven't used camera so I don't know when this problem occurred. But today I am not able to use it
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    @PPANWAR you should start a new thread with your question, that way you will be able to mark it solved if we can fix it, and future people seaching for the same thing will get your thread instead of this one, which doesn't have a solution. Make sue you include the full model number, something like AO1-xxx-yyyy, the symptoms you are seeing and anything you have tried already. Add me to the thread with an @billsey and we'll get started on figuring it out.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.