New customer and I have a massive complain

tabascorez23
tabascorez23 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 2023 in 2018 Archives

I need to make a complaint because I am dissatisfied with my new Acer laptop which I bought in December last year. It has already been sent for repair TWICE!!! And I am without my laptop for more than 3-4 weeks!!! And I want a refund, your laptops are **bleep**!!! And so are your policies and i ain't got a clue why i can't get a refund when your own engineers can't seem to fix the issue in a timely manner!! Can someone help me making an official complaint via email

[inappropriate content removed]

Answers

• tabascorez23
    Hi,
    Is there someone who could help me??
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Hello @tabascorez23,

We sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • tabascorez23

i, sorry to bother you but my hopes are limited. Since I have bought my Acer laptop in Poland, December 2016, I am having problems - Disk usage at 100% despite no application in use. The laptop was sent for repair twice but the problem is still there and now we are nearly in August and I am still fighting my case and I am nearly out of warrantly and the laptop still has problem. Polish customer service is non-existant and they have constantly ignore me until I remind them that I have not heard from them. Now, can you tell me how can I escalate this issue? To who - because polish customer service has already showed me **bleep** and I am running out of warranty soon and still have problem. If you think that there is nothing can be done, then you can help in doing the following - Send your usual DHL company to pick up my laptop, I will give it to you for free so you can use it to rob someone else as I don't want to have high blood pressure when seeing your laptop in front of me.

[inappropriate content removed]

• Dimm
    Dimm Member Posts: 5 New User
    If you have a simple question about a feature or lack of it with an acer desktop it is impossible to contact someone at acer to get an answer.  They directed me to acer community and when I signed on with my acer it it thinks I am someone else.  Way to go Acer.  I have acer phones, tablets and monitors but they are the last of my acer purchases.
  • Dimm
    Dimm Member Posts: 5 New User
    See, it thinks I am DIMM when I signed up as KentKG   Never heard of DIMM