Acer TC-780 WI-FI Issues

Bribree
Bribree Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have the ACER TC-780 desktop computer - loaded with Windows 10 64 bit operating system. This is a brilliant computer - it works so well. However, there has been one issue that has caused me grief since day one: the Wi-FI communication between the TC-780 and my router has been very slow and/or unreliable. I followed all the diagnostic steps and even re-set my computer back to factory settings and started again. Still no satisfaction. Finally I searched for a solution on the internet and found that I was not alone in my Wi-Fi issue. There were quite a few people out there with the same issue. It seems that the problem lies with Windows 10. Apparently there have been issues regarding Windows 10 and Wi-Fi since day one! The one solution that is reliable for those who are experiencing these issues with Wi-Fi on a Windows 10 PC is to swithch off Wi-Fi and connect using an ethernet cable!

I have just done this today and now my internet connection is not only reliable - but super fast as well!