Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Chromebook 15 camera

xttwo2xttwo2 Posts: 7Member New User

Can anyone tell me if the "All Apps" folder is the place for me to know whether or not I have a video app installed?  I assumed one was pre installed but I guess all I can do with my camera is take single shots. I shouldn't have to download an additional app for chromebook. My android phone has a camera that has video features with it so I'm thinking: what gives?  

If I download from the Google Chrome webstore; is there a way to download directly to my USB stick or does any download of an app goes directly to and apply on my chromebook laptop? I'm guessing the latter but if anyone knows for sure; thanks.  

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online115

billsey
billsey
Deejay_tech
Deejay_tech
Kesaca
Kesaca
Piyush_Nagpal
Piyush_Nagpal
samuelB
samuelB
sri369
sri369
xapim
xapim
+108 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a destacated member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1044

Total Points:2652

Total Accepted Answers: 129

andylb Valued Contributor
Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.