Change of email address in my acer profile

palms24
palms24 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

I would like to change my email address in the Acer registration profile.  Couple of help topics suggested sending a private message to Community Admin Acer-Brad or Acer-Jose with a change request.  It seems I do not have sufficient access for private messages.  Please help. 

Answers

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

palms24 wrote:

I would like to change my email address in the Acer registration profile.  Couple of help topics suggested sending a private message to Community Admin Acer-Brad or Acer-Jose with a change request.  It seems I do not have sufficient access for private messages.  Please help. 

Hi palms24,

Now that you've made a post, you should be able to send a private message.  We also have a new contact for you to send a PM to!  Acer-Karp is now handling issues on Acer IDs.  You can PM her by the link I've provided here.

If you have any further troubles let us know!

• FurryMerchant
    FurryMerchant Member Posts: 1 New User

Thanks to EE shutting down Orange etc email, I need to do the same.

• Grandma2
    Grandma2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same problem! I changed my email address in my Community profile, but cannot change it on my Acer ID page. I cannot send a private message because altho the box appears, it won't allow me to type anything in it. I have changed emails on other accounts and want to close the gmail account, but I can't until this is resolved.
  • Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hi Grandma2, now that you've posted to the community, you should be able to send a private message.  Just click this link: Acer-Karp and explain what you need help with. 

If you have any more troubles, just let us know!

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    Konsar said:
    Same problem... can't send PNs

Hi,
    Now you  are able to send a PM, try again.
  • tyrnauer
    tyrnauer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Posting a comment hoping it will allow me to use PM afterwards.
  • HAVOK330
    HAVOK330 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't change my email associated with my account, how do i do this?
  • SpiritEagle3
    SpiritEagle3 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I am requesting your site change its functionality to allow its customers to change their email address like any other login website. But on the small order, please pm me a link for who I should message to please help me change my email address, as your links above are no longer working. Thank you!
  • VickiK
    VickiK Member Posts: 1 New User
    I cannot believe Acer makes it so hard to update an email address.  So how do I get it done???
  • GGD
    GGD Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue so posting in the "hope" I can then message them. Pretty unsatisfactory though!