Need a Acer One ZG5 battery 19 v. Source and cost?

JanetHudginsJanetHudgins Member Posts: 13

I have this litte Acer for piano programs. It had a new battery when I bought it which was a couple of years ago but the battery was gone after a few months when I didn't use it. Without the battery it's incredibly slow so guess I need to replace it. I've looked at the prices and they range from $18. to 99. Does anyone know what I need, where to get it and what I should pay?

Comments

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 9,840 Trailblazer

Hello,

Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

France
  • JanetHudginsJanetHudgins Member Posts: 13

Hello Laurent:

Thanks for your response. First ten of S/N: LUS040B109

There is another set of numbers for SNID: ***

Janet

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Here are the part numbers of the original batteries:

Spoiler
    BT.00307.004BATTERY.LI-ION.3C.2200mAH.WHT
    BT.00307.005BATTERY.LI-ION.3C.2200mAH.WHT
    BT.00307.007BATTERY.LI-ION.3C.2200mAH.WHT
    You will be able to buy a new battery from this Acer parts partner.
    Note: WHT means White.
    France

Thanks for the lead. Tried it and they say they don't have these batteries and not expecting to. So is this a too-old computer to expect to find a battery for it (although these responses online indicate they are available but who to believe with the extreme price range?) ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hi Janet,

In this case, I suggest you this compatible battery.

France

Thanks. Got the battery. Just one thing. I didn't take to being yelled at for a faux pas I wasn't aware of. A quieter level of remonstration would make a deeper impact.

Really appreciated the help and would not otherwise have known where to get the battery.

Cheers

Janet

Hi Janet,

Sorry I don't understand your sentence (hmmm few French words Smiley Happy):

I didn't take to being yelled at for a faux pas I wasn't aware of. A quieter level of remonstration would make a deeper impact.

In all cases...

Avastar.png

France

literally ‘false step.’  

mistake, blunder, gaffe

Janet, I'm French so I understand the meaning of un faux pas.Smiley Happy It's the meaning of the English sentence...

France

It's this response to your request for the Model numbers, and apparently I added a number that was considered personal...I think. This was in the reply box in red: 

here is another set of numbers for SNID: ***

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

BTW I'm struggling with French, mainly because I don't get a chance to speak it so you could offer that service here under the banner of just being helpful Smiley Wink