Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A30 screen replacement

Options
SirDevonish
SirDevonish Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi all,

I am looking for the LCD screen replacment for my Iconia One 10 B3-A30-K6YL, marble white. I understand the model is still relatively new so replacement screens may not be available as yet. So I'll like to know when will screen replacements be available, if ever? and also, if the Iconia One B3-A20 LCD screen would be compatible.

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

I don't think you'll be able to replace only the LCD panel since it's an assembled part:

Spoiler
    6M.LCFNB.001MODULE LCD.TOUCH.10.1'.WXGA.WHITE.W/BEZEL

FYI, the price is about 100€ in France.

France
  • ChareBear75
    ChareBear75 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello I have an Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A30_2Cww_332T is there a replacement for a broken inner screen?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)