Aspire v17 Nitro black VN7-792G dropping sound when resume from audio stream.

CrazyElement
CrazyElement Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi there,

I have really annoying problem and cant find solution , so I hope someone can give me an advice what I can do about it.

So my laptop is 1 year old , but somehow my Windows 10 x64 Education get corrupted and I was forced to wipe my whole SSD and install it again, I did that ( the windows is official not some cracked) ,so after I installed the windows I havent had a sound , so I download from acer support page the audio drivers for my computer using my Snumber , and I installed it after that , the sound was now active.

So I installed VLC player and K-litte codec , and I start watching a movie , however I had to go to toilet so I pause the movie , after I came back , I resumed the video and there wasn't any sound ... So I open youtube play some song .. again no sound , start a video game still no sound. When I check  the sound manager its indicated a sound but there is no sound . So the only fix that was working was either close all sound sources and open them again or just disable/enable my speakers...

I was OK a corrupted audio driver must be ... I downloaded the newest Realtek HD drivers .. .but the problem was still there . Then I unstalled the k-little codec ... but the problem was still there, I tried with different realtek HD source drivers still the same.

After that I decide to play around with sound setttings , I openned my Speakers propertise and I uncheck all the marks in  Advance tab ... still have problem. After that I decide to unstall everything in Device Manager beside my Speakers and realtek Driver ( Since I have some INtel Smart sound( bla bla ) thing) I did that but the problem is still here.

So Im stuck I really dont know what to do ?

Any advices please Smiley Sad.

Answers