Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What is the Acer Community Expert (ACE) Program?

Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 755Administrator Community Administrator
edited April 23 in What's Happening

Acer believes expert members who regularly contribute quality content, are friendly and helpful to others, and serve as leaders in the community deserve special recognition.  Ensuring that these top contributing members are acknowledged and commended for their efforts is what the ACE program is all about.

Members of the program receive a special icon next to their username to proudly display on their posts and profile page to let everyone know they're an ACE.  There are three levels that a program member can achieve based on their level of contribution:

= Pioneer ranking where all new ACE Members start.

= Pathfinder ranking is earned through consistent dedication and quality contributions to the Community.

= Trailblazer ranking.  Only the best and most dedicated earn these top honors.

How do I become an ACE?

If you are reading this, you are already on your way!  Join the Acer Community and start helping others, that's how all ACEs started.  Keep in mind, the ACEs are our most passionate, knowledgeable and valued contributors.  To become one, you'll need to meet some basic criteria:

1. Contribute consistently: Visit and participate on a frequent basis
  2. Be helpful: Set a model of excellence in the community through your interactions with others
  3. Provide solutions: You don’t have to be a tech guru to be an ACE.  However, ACEs must be able to help others resolve problems by providing insightful content and solutions.

How are the ACEs selected?

1. Members are selected by the Acer Community Team on an invite-only basis.  You cannot “rank-up” into the program.  We monitor the contributions of all members and carefully consider a broad range of factors including those in the above criteria.  New inductees will receive a private invitation to join the program from a member of the community team.
  2. Community members can nominate top contributors to become an ACE.  Simply send your nominations via private messenger to a member of the community team.

Do I get anything if I'm selected as an Acer ACE?

Yes!  As an ACE, you'll get a special badge that you can display with your forum rank.  You will gain access to private segments of the Acer Community and you may also receive occasional non-cash awards from Acer to thank you for your participation.

One last thing!  All ACE members gain special access to Acer's best new products!  That's right.  The Acer Product Evaluation Program (APEP) allows ACE Members to voluntarily evaluate great new Acer products in the comfort of their own home at absolutely no cost to them.  What could be better!  APEP is just another benefit of becoming an ACE team member.  

Get started today and chances are good you can be a part of this exclusive team!

Who are the ACEs?

ACE Pioneer Rank

ACE Pathfinder Rank

ACE Trailblazer Rank

Comments

• krisg80krisg80 Posts: 2Member New User

wow! sounds really exciting, so glad and honored to have the oportunity to be a part of this awesome community. Thanks!!!!

• apisit_nikomapisit_nikom Posts: 1Member

y

• ZielNazarethZielNazareth Posts: 64Member Enthusiast
    Goin' to get there soon  =) =)
    Bearer of the Savior's Insignia
  • UrosUros Posts: 3Member New User
    Good job ACER with new products we are all here cuz we like ACER and we must communicate,making posts to find solutions for future.When for the first time i wanned to have a laptop i buyed acer aspire model that was in 2009 i still have it still works.Then was  time to upgrade i was considering two models ACER PREDATOR and Asus rog 752 i did my pick i did PREDATOR 17 its suited my styl im not sayi g others arnt good they all have + and -.I did fount my + 
    Where can I find the Acer's Mission and vision ?
  • IlliterateoldieIlliterateoldie Posts: 1Member New User
    I'm sure y'all will get tired of me real soon, since I haven't a clue what I'm doing. This is one reason I decided to try to get a user's manual. Maybe, just maybe I won't have to spend  all of my time here. No one wants to have to teach me how to do this  stuff. We would both end up bald!
  • MMARIELLEMMARIELLE Posts: 16Member Troubleshooter
    Well, I do not seem to get any answer for simple questions. I wonder what is going on as a new ACER buyer ? I am starting to regret my purchase.
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 9,437ACE Trailblazer
    MMARIELLE said:
    Well, I do not seem to get any answer for simple questions. I wonder what is going on as a new ACER buyer ? I am starting to regret my purchase.

Hi,
    Have you tried Acer support centre in your region? If not please contact them:http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
  • MMARIELLEMMARIELLE Posts: 16Member Troubleshooter
    Well, Dear brummyfan2, it is for any technical support which I know but there are no French community and maybe my question appears simplistic. Unfortunately, I am not geek with the IT language. It is a pity, the experienced ones cannot be bothered to answer me. A community is for everybody and not for the geek or create One for the beginners like me.
    Hi MMARIELLE,
    I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, this community is not a real time support, so you may have to wait a bit longer to get any replies, I don't think the members here ignore the newcomers, your post may have got lost or the members may not have known the solution for your problem.
  • JACKMJACKM Posts: 3Member New User
    edited April 2
    can i replace the amd  chip on my acer aspirex1430? wt  an amd athlonx4 870k quad core 3.90 ghz?
    or is that impossible?

with thermal paste.
    JACKM said:
    can i replace the amd  chip on my acer aspirex1430? wt  an amd athlonx4 870k quad core 3.90 ghz?

Hi,
    You have a BGA socket type CPU and can not be upgraded, it's soldered to the MB.
  • PrimabgPrimabg Posts: 1Member New User
    Hi, 
    Does anyone know if I can still buy a new battery for Ferrari One 200 model? 
    Thanks.

• mahdiyarimahdiyari Posts: 1Member New User
    edited July 23
    Acer-Jose said:

Acer believes expert members who regularly contribute quality content, are friendly and helpful to others, and serve as leaders in the community deserve special recognition.  Ensuring that these top contributing members are acknowledged and commended for their efforts is what the ACE program is all about.

Members of the program receive a special icon next to their username to proudly display on their posts and profile page to let everyone know they're an ACE.  There are three levels that a program member can achieve based on their level of contribution:

= Pioneer ranking where all new ACE Members start.

= Pathfinder ranking is earned through consistent dedication and quality contributions to the Community.

= Trailblazer ranking.  Only the best and most dedicated earn these top honors.

How do I become an ACE?

If you are reading this, you are already on your way!  Join the Acer Community and start helping others, that's how all ACEs started.  Keep in mind, the ACEs are our most passionate, knowledgeable and valued contributors.  To become one, you'll need to meet some basic criteria:

1. Contribute consistently: Visit and participate on a frequent basis
    2. Be helpful: Set a model of excellence in the community through your interactions with others
    3. Provide solutions: You don’t have to be a tech guru to be an ACE.  However, ACEs must be able to help others resolve problems by providing insightful content and solutions.

How are the ACEs selected?

1. Members are selected by the Acer Community Team on an invite-only basis.  You cannot “rank-up” into the program.  We monitor the contributions of all members and carefully consider a broad range of factors including those in the above criteria.  New inductees will receive a private invitation to join the program from a member of the community team.
    2. Community members can nominate top contributors to become an ACE.  Simply send your nominations via private messenger to a member of the community team.

Do I get anything if I'm selected as an Acer ACE?

Yes!  As an ACE, you'll get a special badge that you can display with your forum rank.  You will gain access to private segments of the Acer Community and you may also receive occasional non-cash awards from Acer to thank you for your participation.

One last thing!  All ACE members gain special access to Acer's best new products!  That's right.  The Acer Product Evaluation Program (APEP) allows ACE Members to voluntarily evaluate great new Acer products in the comfort of their own home at absolutely no cost to them.  What could be better!  APEP is just another benefit of becoming an ACE team member.  

Get started today and chances are good you can be a part of this exclusive team!

Who are the ACEs?

ACE Pioneer Rank

ACE Pathfinder Rank

ACE Trailblazer Rank

I used the acer products and realized the quality of the product. There is really a special magic in the products that attract the customer. I suggest you use acer products. I have a site that I've introduced about the popular acer products. Visit my blog : XXXXXXX

Edited by: Acer-David

• amirsamadzadehamirsamadzadeh Posts: 1Member New User
    krisg80 said:

wow! sounds really exciting, so glad and honored to have the oportunity to be a part of this awesome community. Thanks!!!!

i have baught a laptop from this company it was brilliant. i am using this laptop about one year and it was satisfying for me. i have a website about new technologies such as laptops and so on i would pleased if you visit my site. the link of my website is in below:
    انتخاب رشته کنکور انتخاب رشته کنکور تجربی
  • PD45PD45 Posts: 1Member New User

I WANT TO CHANGE THE CARCASE LEPTOP 5336 .WHERE THE CARCASE IS IDENTICAL WITH THE ASPIRE5336 MODEL
  • McCall4McCall4 Posts: 1Member New User
    I need a screen replacement for my Acer Aspire V5-431-4846 laptop. Model number is MS2360. Where and how much?