Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire v15 windows 10 wifi

Hi community, newbee here, first would like to apologize , that the topic is in the wrong forum I got confused and decided someone would move , where it is supposed to be.

My laptop is Acer Aspire v15 , less than 2 months old and i've been having this real problem for the last 3 days , while using any web browser, the browser just crashes for about 3 secs and my internet connection stops, the wi-fi bar is still full but it has no connection, i tried re-installing the windows because I thought it might be malware or smth. but just after a day it all started happening again. I am getting quite frustrated as a international student of Computer Science, who has no other computer to use.

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online86

Deejay_tech
Deejay_tech
ErikAlvarez00
ErikAlvarez00
Feklar
Feklar
GoDeAtErET
GoDeAtErET
Piyush_Nagpal
Piyush_Nagpal
samuelB
samuelB
trkfz
trkfz
xapim
xapim
+78 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a destacated member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1044

Total Points:2652

Total Accepted Answers: 129

andylb Valued Contributor
Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.