X34 and horrible ISP glow?

Prophecy
Prophecy Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I've had my x34 predator for a little over a month and at first the glow wasn't very noticeable but now if there is any darker color and especially black backgrounds the corners have a horrible glow. It seems like it got worse but it may just be me.

My monitor pictures looks just like the typical over exposed pictures floating around (I can provide my own pictures if needed) but is this glow typical across all ultra wide due to the angles of the corners? Do people with the x34 with a black background all experience bad ISP glow at the corners?

Will Acer do anything regarding monitors with horrible ISP glow or is this just how it is across all x34's? Or anyone have experience with amazon and being over the 30 day return mark?

Every load screen with black bars look horrible and playing a lot of doom, any dark area looks totally washed out in the corners due to this ISP glow (it goes away if I look directly at the corners).

Thanks for any help - I'm at a loss on this - if I should just accept this horrible corner ISP glow on black screens since I see the problem everywhere on the net but I have seen certain images of others where the glow looks very minimal (or is this just the camera)

Thanks

Answers