acer aspire E5-575-54E8

Options
prakharsinghal
prakharsinghal Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

HOW TO ACESS BIOS ADVANCED OPTION IN WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSARY EDITION??

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

Advanced Options are not available in most laptopsSmiley Sad

• prakharsinghal
    prakharsinghal Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    Do you know how to change video RAM ?
  • Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

According to the base specs for the system you have...you are attempting to do what can not be done.  Sorry, you have 4 gb ram.  That is shared for both the operating system (windows 10) and the built in gpu features of the cpu- ie: shared memmory. As is that computing power is good enough for older games and low settings.  You can not upgrade the video itself nor just add a descrete video feature. Best you can do is add another stick of ram which will then give you more for the cpu/gpu to do the job. Faster cache of data via a SSD hard drive will also help some.  That is about all you can do with the model of laptop you have.

I tried to look at all your post and in the end all I can say is sorry, you are just trying to do too much with not enough computing power. No tweaking in the world will change that.  To game even somewhat well you really need a few items- CPU of some decent power (intel i5 good start), a descrete graphics card with its own ram, 8gb system ram and large enough hard drive to hold operating system and game data. I run a acer aspire E5-575G-527J laptop as example. Intel I5. Has 8gb ram.  Descrete Geforce GTX 950m graphics with 2gb ddr5 ram, 256gb M2type SSD hard drive.  This games ok for older games like Diablo (high settings even) but the new Forza barely runs on lowest settings. When buying a computer, always look at what you want to run (requirments of the software) then buy a system that atleast meets those details or better yet, exceeds them. Best of luck.