Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

installed win7 64bit ultimate onto aspire v5-572p but cant get usb drivers recognized in devman

Just trying to get my USB drivers setup properly after installing windows 7 ultimate 64bit on my Aspire V5-572p ultraslim.

FAQ & Answers

• IronFlyIronFly Posts: 18,006ACE Trailblazer

have you tried to run Intel Drivers update software?

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

if it can't find drivers, please:

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.