Unable to Create Acer Factory Default Backup Recovery Drive

Hi!

I have bought an Aspire F 15 (F5-573G-58LQ) and wanted to create factory default backup. However, after pressing 'Get started' button in the Acer Care Center and waiting for some time. I am asked to 'Connect a USB flash drive' which must be of atleast 16GB and everything on the drive will be deleted.

Whenever I insert a USB drive I get a please wait message followed by 'Connect a USB flash drive'. I have tried to connect many different USB drives, ranging from 16GB to 64GB USB 2's and USB 3', I have tried all the USB ports and have also formatted my USB's. But I always get this same message.

Screenshots Below:

Please Wait.PNG

Connect a USB Flash Drive.PNG

Please help!

Best Answer

• fahim2fahim2 Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓

Update: I tried again today and it worked... I didn't do anything different than what I did yesterday so I don't really know what the problem was and how was it resolved...maybe system reboot helped

FAQ & Answers

• fahim2fahim2 Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓

Update: I tried again today and it worked... I didn't do anything different than what I did yesterday so I don't really know what the problem was and how was it resolved...maybe system reboot helped