Hello! :) New Acer Iconia one 10 user here

i_love_tazzus
i_love_tazzus Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I got one a few days ago. Seems much better than some reviewers state. It has MM 6.0.1 on it preloaded. Awaiting a 128 GB card, and a case from amazon in the mail. My previous tablet (which I still have) is a modified Samsung Galaxy tab 4. 

Bought the new one, as the tab 4 has begun to have the glass screen sort of unsticking itself. (I'll have to figure out a way to fix that... aside from paying $50+ for a repair shop to fix it.) I attribute that to having used an overclock kernel on it. That creates extra heat so... yeah. The new tablet is awesome for the price. Bought it for the larger screen, so I can use music notation apps. Am pleased to see that I can run a good number of games on it, except for some high end graphic monsters, but I'm OK with that. I have a Bluetooth keyboard, so I can use the new tablet as a lightweight desktop of sorts with the Microsoft Office apps.

Aside from that... I've used Android for mobile since 2011.  

Anyway... hope to have a great experience here. This is my first Acer product.

Comments

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello i_love_tazzus and welcome to our community!

We are very happy to have you here and look forward to any questions, comments or contributions you may have for the community.  It's great to hear that you are pleased with your new Acer Iconia one 10.

I see that you have already posted your tech question and I'm sure our members will be along soon to discuss the matter with you.

Phil-3
    Community Moderator