Hi can anyone tell me how I can make a complaint about the customer services team at Acer?

Options
Rachael
Rachael Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Comments

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

Sorry to hear this. Please send a private message with the serial number of the system and we'll see what we can do to assist.

• IMcC
    IMcC Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi

I would like to make a formal customer complaint.  I have been trying to purchase the recovery disk for my Acer Aspire V3-571G since 10 Nov 2017 but after many promises of calling me to arrange payment it would appear that sales and resolving customer issues is not high on Acer's priority list. Incident: 171110-001146

18 November sent contact details
    20 November - Acer concern team will contact me within one day for payment details
    23 November - Acer will contact me within one day for payment details
    1 December - complaint sent by me - no contact from Acer
    4 December - Acer response - standard e-mail will contact you within one day
    8 December - still no response

Am I totally wasting my time?  The reason that I need the recovery disk is that my children loaded Windows 10 being prompted to do so and when installing Windows 10 there was never any mention of it not being compatible with the Acer model.  I now require the recovery disk after the laptop stopped working and I referred to your website.

I am willing (although not happy about it) to pay to get the recovery disk in order that we can get this laptop working again.  Can you please give me the number for a UK line to call - a landline or free number please, not a high charge number where I will spend even more money trying to resolve an issue which is being exacerbated by poor customer service.

This is certainly not encouraging me to purchase Acer products in the future from my current experience.

Kind regards