Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What is Acer TrueHarmony?

mhdshrlmhdshrl Posts: 1Member

So, I just bought Aspire E15 today and I found something new. It's Acer TrueHarmony. Can I know what it's about?

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 10,646ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

It's a feature added to enhance Audio similar to Dolby but without GUI.

Capture.JPG

• DavidMalapiraDavidMalapira Posts: 1Member New User

Hi,

It's a feature added to enhance Audio similar to Dolby but without GUI.

CaptureJPG

Hi. My TrueHarmony doesn't work quite well. Once I enable it by clicking "OK", after some time, it automatically disables itself. The "Apply" button does not appear to be clickable. Here's a screenshot:I hope you'll be able to help me with this without having to leave my laptop at the Acer office in Manila. My laptop is new. Got it just this Nov. 10, 2017.
  • sureshbabusureshbabu Posts: 9Member New User
    Hi! Dude
    Acer TrueHarmony™ speakers feature special compounds to add strength and flexibility, resulting in more realistic sound reproduction. you can really push your music and movie audio to the limit without losing quality.

The high-quality magnet produces a high magnetic flux, and the system intelligently divides sound between speakers, to result in a maximized power volume.

TrueHarmony is a special type of speaker with high quality magnets, and is not a software based audio fine tuning with presets.