Predator 21x Price

GoldieHYX
GoldieHYX Member Posts: 13 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

So Acer has announced that it will be on Feb, and starting with $9k.

I'm just wondering are you guys still planning to buy it after hearing that price is 4k higher than what we heard back to September.

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder

Where did you find this info from? I am not planning to buy this laptop anyway, but $ 9k is just too much. I don't know how much is the VAT% in USA and it also depends on what state you are in but lets assume it is 5%, that makes it cost 5250 dollars way too much. With these money I can say, its better to build your own pc, running again with 2 gtx1080 + no colling issues and upgradeable. And definetely with the money left you can buy a decent 4k monitor. And this PC you can build it with 5k. if this is true that the price will be 9k then definetely not worth it.

Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• GoldieHYX
    GoldieHYX Member Posts: 13 New User

You can just google "Acer press" and check the 2017 one. there is one at the buttom of the page that is about predator 21x. So it is offical news.