Acer Aspire F 15 F5-571-320G unable to connect to the Internet??

Options
10AdagM
10AdagM Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

For the last week and a half, my laptop has been unable to connect to my Sky router and subsequently we have been unable to connect to the Internet. All other devices including IPads and iPhones as well as my old Mac seem to be able to connect the Internet without any hassle. We have taken the F 15 F5-571-320G laptop to the shop it was purchased from (PC World/ Currys) and they say they cannot find fault with the laptop. They suggested trying to reset the computer to factory settings and upon saving important documents to the cloud, we did just that. However there has been no change. The laptop refuses to connect. Although it recognises the router is there and attempts to connect, nothing happens. All that occurs is that the dotted snaked line appears to scroll past 3 times before asking for the network security key which I type in correctly. After which, it tries to connect for a minute before leaving the message 'unable to connect to network' I'm at a loss as to what to do. Having to use my iPad for anything work related because I can't connect to the Internet on this Acer that was so good till this point. Can anyone help me resolve my issue as quickly as possible?

Answers