Does the USB-C port of SF314-51-56Y4 support USB Power Delivery?

Options
2»

Answers

• Djago
    Djago Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello,

Maybe you can help me. You said that the SF314-51 USB-C has "Display port adapter support". What kind of adapter you recommend?

And, in order to connect my laptop to a HDMI monitor, I need a USB - C to DP adapter and then a DP to HDMI adapter? I've bougth an USB - C to HDMI adapter and it's not working...

Thank you in advance

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

Sorry, but since we haven't tested any specific third party USB-C to DP adapters, I can't provide a brand recommendation. Maybe you are having problems because you are using a DP adapter, and an HDMI converted. It is possible that there is a compatibility issue there. With some of the Swift 7 models, we include a USB-C to HDMI cable (Acer part #NC.23811.047). You could try that part, or look online or at a computer store that sells similar USB-C to HDMI cables.

• MirokuAsakura
    MirokuAsakura Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I know this is dead now but...TODAY I got the Acer Swift 3 to charge Via usb C using a 61W PD Charger, my trick was to connect a USC C HUB that has PD, the Laptop is Charging with no problems at all! HOPE this help you!