Observations About Acer

JB1954
JB1954 Member Posts: 2 New User

Have two Acer products -  Laptop and AIO - Customer Service = nothing more than total **bleep** - Not even third rate - put the phone down on you when you ask legitimate questions  Forget Customer Service - it don't exist!! Which is a real shame. Don't think I'd buy Acer again :-(

[edited to comply with guidelines]

Comments

• delawaretoering
    delawaretoering Member Posts: 6 New User

New here but agree 100% bought a $549.00 laptop in May of 2015 and it stopped working in July 2016. Could not after trying for over a month reach a live person always sent to Acer Answers where they want to charge me.

I will never purchase an Acer item again. 

• JB1954
    JB1954 Member Posts: 2 New User

Yep - Acer -= Bad Service - OK products - but Bad customer service - all be aware of that before you buy.

[inappropriate content removed]

• delawaretoering
    delawaretoering Member Posts: 6 New User

It is a shame because we were happy with the laptop. the fact that is was $549 and died 2 months out of warranty and Acer doesn't care means we will not buy any product made by Acer in the future. I should not have to PAY for repairs on an item of that dollar amount 2 months out of warranty. 

• Tmart016
    Tmart016 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

I'm in the same boat. Being told that any type of physical damage for any reason isn't covered by the standard warranty is a lie, nothing in the warranty says that but they still refuse to honor it. I liked Acer, owned one for years but I'm never buying another piece of garbage from them again. A good laptop shouldn't fall apart in 2 months.

• Tmart016
    Tmart016 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

I'm in the same boat. Being told that any type of physical damage for any reason isn't covered by the standard warranty is a lie, nothing in the warranty says that but they still refuse to honor it.